The Practice provides the following services under the General Medical Services Contract.
- Management of patients who are ill or believe themselves to be ill
- Management of the terminally ill.
- Management of chronic disease.
All practices provide these services.
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive Services
- Child Health surveillance
- Antenatal Care
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Nearly all practices provide these services
- Extended minor surgery
- Near Patient Testing, ie, regular blood tests for patients on certain medications.
- Care of patients in nursing homes
Only some practices provide these services.